India’s digital economy is booming.
Let us show you the macro viewpoint of India’s digital economy:
- India’s internet population set to cross 450 million users by June 2017. We already have second largest internet population in the world after China.
- By 2018, India’s digital economy will be worth US$ 200 billion. Our digital economy still lags behind many other economies in terms of size. But India’s growth rate has been the highest at 30 percent CAGR.
- The Internet Startups in India are the hotcakes. That are taking away the major chunks of startup funding.
- Government support to India’s digital transformation with Digital India initiative. It is rarely seen such a high level of emphasis over digital transformation by any government in the world.
- Already there’s a huge demand for digital marketing and advertising skills in India. But due to the dearth of trained professionals demand exceeds supply.
What did you find in these figures?
It is an OPPORTUNITY.
There are three major categories of opportunities you get in the digital marketing industry.
- Job: there are more jobs in the market than trained professionals.
- Freelancing: digital marketing industry offers you a unique place to freelance or earn money at your pace.
- Business: you could start your business anytime.
Therefore, to get you started in the digital industry, we have various digital marketing workshops, and courses.
Learning Skills is involved in digital marketing training since 2013. Meanwhile its trainers have over 10 years of experience in digital marketing industry.
The workshops and courses we have, are all designed after close consultations with human resource experts, companies, and other relevant institutions such as NIESBUD (Ministry of Skill Development), Noida. Hence, you are assured of quality training with most updated digital marketing curriculum in Delhi, and India.
Learning Skills institutes in Delhi are located in GTB Nagar and Outram Lines.
The GTB Nagar and Outram Lines are both located in the vicinity of India’s top University – Delhi University North Campus.
It is easy to reach Learning Skills main office in GTB Nagar and hall no. 2 and 3 in Outram Lines. You can take the metro train from anywhere to reach GTB Nagar metro station. And exit from GTB Metro Station Gate No. 4, both branches in GTB Nagar and Outram Lines are walking distance from there.
Below is the map provided for you to locate Learning Skills:
You can also contact our counselors for directions on +91 9999149355 or +91 8750081919.
Learning Skills offer complete placement assistance that includes (only for courses’ students):
- Job applications
- Interview and Group Discussion preparations
- Resume writing and development
- Personal branding online and offline
- Grooming, dressing and personality development
We at Learning Skills will be inviting top companies esp. from digital industry to hire our successful students.
Learning Skills is one of the emerging learning platform in New Delhi offering professional courses and training, and coaching services. This is the dedicated website for Learning Skills Digital Marketing Institute, where we offer workshop, training and courses in digital marketing. To know more about us, read this.
There are many career opportunities available in digital marketing. You can either start your career with a job or launch your own startup company. The course is designed to help you acquire the most sought-after digital marketing skills that will help you easily land a job as a fresher in the range of Rs. 15,000 to 45,000 per month. Or you can launch your business right after the course or get hired as a freelancer. You can read our guide – start a career in digital marketing in India – for more information.